Sunday 16 August 2015

Birthday Cards for Younger Men

After a very long break, I'm back to blogging!

Here's a couple of custom-made easel cards for younger men. I made these for my two brothers-in-law, who are both into music. I found images of an iPod and vintage record online, and used a graphics program to put a photo of the recipient to the iPod screen and add personal messages to the iPod screen and the centre of the record.  I then cut out the pictures and teamed them with patterned paper, holographic cardstock, and punched 'Happy Birthday' greetings (using a really useful Martha Stewart border punch).  It's difficult to make cards which are 'hip' enough for younger men, so I'm pleased with how these turned out.

Vintage Vinyl Easel Card
 
iPod Easel Card
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment